Tuesday, February 13, 2007

CNY Ang Pow: The Z-List

Got this from Ryeurn (thanks Ryeurn!) I guess it’s his early angpow for me. So I am hereby returning his kind gesture by keeping this Z-list going. I don’t see any harm of doing it and helping out other bloggers to increase their page rank and popularity. As I said earlier, search engines are suckers for links and page ranking is based on the number of linkages a site has. Page rank is especially important to those bloggers who participant in the PPP scheme. The higher their page rank the more moolah they earn from their post. So I am going to help them out by keeping this Z-list going and hope you will too.

If you are interested to be a part of this exercise (circulation of links), all you have to do is just to follow the instructions given below ok. Here goes…



**Instructions**

The premise is simple:
Write a post, and copy and paste my list from below into it. Make sure the links are active and correct. If your blog is on that list, remove it because your post isn’t about self-promotion. Don’t worry, because if your name is on mine, it’s on others and will spread. Add your favourite deserving blogs to the top of the list (not compulsory). Publish the post. People will notice the incoming links, and hopefully write their own z-list posts. The result will be that we all get more links pointing to our blogs, and more readers - got to be good!


Key Points
1) Create a new post on your blog.
2) Copy and Paste the entire list of blog links below
3) Add any blogs that you want to include near the top of the list. (Optional)
4) Include the blog where you first got the list from, on the list in your post.
5) Do not include your own blog links on the list in your post.
6) Make sure that all links are copied intact.
7) Publish the Post.


The List:

My adds:

RyeUrn - A Blog Kegful of Rye

StevBlogs... On Life

Tien Soon's Tech Blog

Not so complicated

Oh for the love of me!

Quaint Melody

Fatty Poh's Kopi Tiam


Originals:

Andy's Anything Goes

Beng Beng

A Hermit's Muse

Che-Cheh

Paris Beaverbanks

Rojaks

Melting Wok

Rasa Malaysia

Organic Income

My Mothering Corner

Mummy In Vain

Lovely Mummy

Desperate Mummy

Judy

Home Office Women

Shoppingmum

Cyberpartygal

Hochiak! Delicious Asian Food

Blueapron

Make$ Money$

Owen of Ugh

Jules is Utterly Geek

Internet. Serious Business

The Sabahan

Critical Thoughts

Blog-Op

Carols Vault

Blog About Your Blog

Monetize Your Blog

Cosmin PTR

Make Money On The Net

Successful Online Money Making

Turn One Pound Into One Million$

Work at Home Blog

Blogging For Beginners

How to earn money online?

Dosh Dosh

Money Money Money

Money Making Quest

Connected Internet

Mike’s Money Making Mission

Time to Budget

Can I Make Big Money Online

Blogtrepreneur

Flee the Cube

Blogging Secret

Blogging to Fame

Million Dollar Experiment heads Down Under

Quest to make money on the internet

Kumiko’s Cash Quest

Calico Monkey

Internet Bazaar

Shotgun Marketing Blog

BrandSizzle

bizsolutionsplus

Customers Rock!

Being Peter Kim

Pow! Right Between The Eyes!

Billions With Zero Knowledge

Working at Home on the Internet

MapleLeaf 2.0

Two Hat Marketing

darrenbarefoot.com

The Emerging Brand

The Branding Blog

CrapHammer

Drew’s Marketing Minute

Golden Practices

Viaspire

Tell Ten Friends

Flooring the Consumer

Kinetic Ideas

Unconventional Thinking

Buzzoodle

NewsPaperGrl

The Copywriting Maven

Hee-Haw Marketing

Scott Burkett’s Pothole on the Infobahn

Multi-Cult Classics

Logic + Emotion

Branding & Marketing

Popcorn n Roses

On Influence & Automation

Bullshitobserver

Servant of Chaos

converstations

eSoup

Presentation Zen

Dmitry Linkov

aialone

John Wagner

Nick Rice

CKs Blog

Design Sojourn

Frozen Puck

The Sartorialist

Small Surfaces

Africa Unchained

Perspective

gDiapers

Marketing Nirvana

Bob Sutton

¡Hola! Oi! Hi!

Shut Up and Drink the Kool-Aid!

Women, Art, Life: Weaving It All Together

Community Guy

Social Media on the fly


4 comments:

cc said...

Thanks for including my blog on the list! I'll post up a list in a few days. :)

p/s: Please update my blog address to www.quaintmelody.com

Anonymous said...

cc ~ You are welcome and thanks for joining the circulation :D

Sorry about that blunder I made on your blog's URL. Don't worry, I have already rectified it ;)

Hope those who uses PPP scheme prosper in this exercise.

Unknown said...

kleio,

thanks.

i will not be linking putting this up tho as not too concerned about PR. sides doing it this way feels to me like playing not fair/violating google page ranks T&C. google will catch up to it sooner or later methinks. but maybe thats just doomsayer me ;)

Kleio the Muse said...

Stev: I respect your own set of principles.

Personally I aren't too concern about my site's PR too as it doen't affect me in anyway. I am spreading the list due to my own curiousity in it. Hope you aren't unhappy with my adding of your link to that list without your first hand consent. I can understand your concern.