Thursday, November 23, 2006

Susu's Bliss.... ( In the arms of her beloved )


Took these pix yesterday night. My Studly-Bro was stroking her continuously while we were watching TV.

She looked so blissful and contented don’t you think so. Susu’s my bro’s favourite pooch, and she knew it – always know how to milk all the attention from him. Yeah. I guess Susu’s my bro’s bitch. LOL

Ok ok. She’s cute and adorable too…. provided when she’s not grouchy, that is. Most of the time, she is – that’s the prob.

6 comments:

Gina said...

Your bro looked a bit beefed up yesterday. What has he been doing? Haha!

Kleio the Muse said...

Gina:
But he seems rounder to me wor. Beefed up meh. Nay...

Unknown said...

so... the cuter they are the worse their 'perangai' coz they know they can get away with it?

reminds me of a few ppl... :P

Anonymous said...

Aiyo so lomantic ar!

Chester sometimes also act manja2 infront of me. Oh Ohhh

Kleio the Muse said...

Stev:
Lol. Well said :)

Any chance u are refering to some female aquaintance of yours. lol

Kleio the Muse said...

Che-Cheh:
Your Chester is most welcomed to manja-manja with me *raise eyebrows suggestively* :P - anytime ya. Cos' he's so handsome and all. :D